Business Intelligence Service (BIS) experts participated on June 24, along with other 30 representatives of consulting companies, in a roundtable discussion organized by the Competitiveness Enhancement Project (CEP II). The […]
Strategic PlanningElaboration of development strategiesLearn MoreMarketing IntelligenceSectorial and competitiveness studiesLearn MoreStart-up SupportBusiness opportunity studiesLearn MoreBusiness Development & AdvocacyImpact studies on the state strategies and policiesLearn More
Extensive Sector Expertise
Our professionals have a deep knowledge of a wide range of sectors, including Finance, Agriculture, ITC, Retail, Apparel, Wine Sector and others.
15 Years of Experience
Over the years, BIS has successfully provided consultancy and business solutions to more than 200 companies, being additionally involved in various local and international projects.
Highly Qualified Team
BIS Group excels due to its dedicated team of professionals, with a wide spectrum of experience and skills committed to performance.
BIS culture focuses on delivering the best consultancy services, specifically tailored to each of our client's needs.BIS is offering consulting services to Moldovan SME-s under EBRD Business Advisory Services Program (BAS) and the World Bank Second Competitiveness Enhancement Project (PAC II), Grant Component (MGF).
BAS Program aims to increase competitiveness of private SMEs and contribute to development of consulting services market in Moldova. Under this program, enterprises may obtain subsidy for partial coverage (up to 70% of project cost, maximum 10,000 EUR) of consulting services costs.
Through MGF, SMEs may access consulting services to increase competitiveness of exports. MGF is covering up to 50% of project cost to improve business, but not more than 200,000 Moldovan Lei.
Under these programs, SMEs involved in production, services and trade, may access the following consulting services offered by BIS:
- Market research and planning: market analysis, strategy development;
- Planning for development: strategic planning, planning for business expansion/diversification, cost analysis, financial management;
- Development of feasibility studies;
- Partner identification: suppliers, investors, clients; procurement management;
- Studies to reduce production costs, efficient management of resources;
- Reorganization / restructuring: organizational development, logistics management;
- Energy efficiency: energy audits, renewable energy.